Full Terms and Conditions Sun 2for1 July 2021
This Voucher entitles the holder to one free entry with one full ‘On The Day’ priced adult ticket by pre-booking your tickets for all Merlin Entertainments attractions until 31st October 2021.
COVID-19 UPDATE: these terms and conditions have been updated as necessary to respond to the exceptional circumstances caused by the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. Further updates may be necessary over the coming months, depending on how the pandemic (and related requirements and recommendations) develops. Visit this page before booking to ensure you have the latest terms and conditions. Attraction closures (or partial closures) and significant ticket availability limitations are likely to apply; safety and social distancing measures will be in place at all attractions; for more details visit the website of the attraction you wish to visit.
TO REDEEM YOUR OFFER, YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE IN ADVANCE:
- Visit www.funcountdown.com/thesun
- Select the Attraction you wish to book.
- Enter the relevant promo code where requested (see in paper voucher for full details).
- Select the date you wish to visit.
- Complete your booking and pay.
- You will receive an e-ticket with your booking confirmation.
- Bring your Sun voucher printed inside the paper and your pre booked ticket on your day of visit to gain entry.
Failure to present your valid ‘Sun 2 for 1’ voucher along with your e-ticket upon arrival will result in an additional charge for one (1) full priced standard ticket. Photocopies will not be accepted. Due to controlled capacity at attractions, the availability of voucher redemption on the day without a pre-booked ticket is not guaranteed.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The 241 Ticket offer entitles the voucher holder to a free Child or Adult entry ticket with the purchase of one full “On The Day” priced Adult entry ticket to one of the participating Attractions, to the same Attraction on the same day. This offer is valid until 31st October 2021.
2. The Offer is valid at the following participating attractions: Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, The Bear Grylls Adventure (high ropes, indoor climbing and archery only), Madame Tussauds London, The Dungeons (York, or Edinburgh), The lastminute.com London Eye, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham), SEA LIFE Aquariums & Centres (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Bray, Hunstanton and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park), Blackpool Tower Eye & Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
3. Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
4. This offer is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty scheme or direct attraction booking. Offer is also not valid for redemption against pre-purchased tickets, group bookings and concession rate tickets including but not limited to; senior citizens, veterans, family tickets, students, merlin annual pass holders.
5. This offer is valid until 31st October 2021.
6. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates:
All Merlin Attractions
Friday 30 th and Saturday 31 st July 2021
The London Dungeon
22nd - 23rd , 29th -31st October 2021
The York and Edinburgh Dungeons
31st October 2021
16th ,17th , 23rd , 24th – 31st Oct 2021
SEA LIFE Aquariums
29th May – 6th June 2021,
Blackpool Tower Eye, Blackpool Dungeons, Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Friday 16th - Sunday 31st October 2021
7. The offer is subject to each Attraction’s annual opening calendar. Please check all opening dates and times before your visit on the Attractions’ individual websites. All dates are subject to change. Notable closure dates are detailed below, when guest visitation has historically been very low:
Attraction planned closed dates: 22nd & 29th September, 6th, 12th & 13th October 2021. Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort website (www.legoland.co.uk) for more information
8. The voucher can only be used as stipulated. The voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable/not for resale. All vouchers are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value.
9. This offer is not valid at secondary attractions and events including, but not limited to; Zoo Days and the Winter’s Tail Event at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Alton Towers Dungeon, Alton Towers Spa, Extraordinary Golf, Treetop Quest and the Waterpark and the Scarefest Halloween Event Mazes at Alton Towers Resort and Jungle Escape or Fright Night Mazes at Thorpe Park Resort, The Castle Dungeon and Dragon Slayer at Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events, LATES at The Dungeons and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, iFly indoor skydiving, Escape Rooms, Shooting, Cage Snorkel, Shark Dive, VIP Dive experience and Unlimited Assault Course at The Bear Grylls Adventure, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, Bar 380 and Dino Golf at The Blackpool Tower Eye.
10. This offer can only be used for standard single day entrance tickets and cannot be used for any combination, fastrack/priority/early ride time, 2-day or short break tickets including, but not limited to; Merlins Magical London Ticket at London Attractions, The Tower Ticket or The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions, Merlin Annual Pass, Season Pass.
11. This offer is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to; The Alton Towers Hotel, CBeebies Land Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges and Luxury Treehouses) and Stargazing Pods at the Alton Towers Resort, Safari Hotel, Azteca Hotel and Explorer Glamping at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle, Thorpe Shark Cabins at Thorpe Park Resort or the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel and The LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Additional costs apply. Please check each attraction’s website for additional costs.
12. This offer is not valid for transport or car parking. Some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to; Chessington World of Adventure Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Alton Towers Resort, The Bear Grylls Adventure and Warwick Castle.
13. The voucher which forms part of this offer remains the property of Merlin Entertainments at all times and as such Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time.
14. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
15. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at Thorpe Park Resort, Warwick Castle, Chessington World of Adventures Resort and Alton Towers Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years and over at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Aquariums and Centres (Manchester, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton) Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at SEA LIFE Birmingham, The Dungeons (Edinburgh and York). Visitors 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at The London Eye and Madame Tussauds London. No person aged 18 and over can enter the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham) without an accompanying child/children aged 17 years or younger. Visitors must be aged 8 years and older to visit The Bear Grylls Adventure and 10 years and older to take part in the shooting activity (not included in this offer). Visitors aged 10 years and under must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 years and over and guests aged 10 – 14 years must have a person aged 18 years and over present at check-in to sign waivers at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
16. For the purpose of admissions an adult is classified as 12 years of age and over at the Alton Towers Resort. An adult is classified as a person 15 year of age and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums and Centres (Manchester, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton), Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye. An adult is classified as a person 16 years of age and over at The London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, The Dungeons (York and Edinburgh). An adult is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham). Some attractions operate an individual ticket price which is the same for both adults and children for the purpose of admissions. This includes, but is not limited to; The Bear Grylls Adventure, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, Thorpe Park Resort.
17. Under 3’s go free at all attractions except the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort where under 90cm go free – for full details please check the attraction websites.
18. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
19. Features, rides, attractions and/or creatures shown on the website or communications are not necessarily available at every attraction. Please check ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
20. All attraction information is subject to change and entry into any participating attraction is subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry. Please check the attraction website(s) below before your visit for the latest information;
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion of these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.nimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
PROMOTER: The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”).
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group. ©2021DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. ©The London Eye 2021 all rights reserved. Company. "Bear Grylls" is a registered trademark of Bear Grylls Ventures LLP. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.